We are so appreciate for all the wonderful babywearing group leaders do across New Zealand. Without these amazing volunteers, there would be no local groups where families can get support and hands on help from experienced babywearers.
However we know that being a volunteer is hard work! So we are here to support group leaders with a range of services.
Our national Coordinator, Coralie, is a very experienced babywearing group volunteer who has put in years of helping groups and families, so she can assist with the following:
- Admin review - are your processes as simple and streamlined as possible? Do you need help to review this area of your group to reduce workload for volunteers.
- Sling library - do you need support to upgrade your carriers, dispose of unwanted carriers or review what you need to have in your local library? Do you even need a library or would you rather operate with just drop-in sessions and have families borrow from the National Library?
- Attracting new members
- Attracting new volunteers
- Training volunteers
- Funding - are you eligible for any local or community funding that we can assist you with applying for?
- Something else you need a hand with? Just get in touch!